Pen pals

Dear N'3lvra,

Remember that question I asked you about forking somebody in the forehead during a board meeting? Well, I consulted my lawyer (his name is Brian and I've copied him on this e-mail) and he says I can go for it!

Will you still write to me when I'm in jail?

Sincerely,

One sanctimonious bitch per board is plenty thank you very much*

Dear One,

Oh, at first I got all panicky when you said you'd consulted your lawyer, because letters that start that way usually don't go anywhere I want to go. But of course I'll write to you in jail.

I hope they have a high speed connection wherever you end up, because if my tiny but loyal readership starts getting hauled off to jail I'm doomed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dowdy Church-lady Post

Upleveling Our Badassery

Carry on, my friends.